We at Ace Parking and our subsidiaries, (“Company”, “We”, or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use the Ace Parking application (the “App”) or website (the “Website” and collectively with the App, the “Service”). The policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We utilize PayEezy, PayTrace, and USAePay payment processors who have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Service:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use certain parts of the Service.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this Service, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment service provider account information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service, posting material, comments or content, and if you request further services from www.aceparking.com. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and/or phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information to a payment service provider before placing an order through the Service. We only hold onto a portion of your payment information for fraud detection purposes.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of our Service (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions or view on the Service.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Service, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Service, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Service.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your accessing device and internet connection, including the user’s IP address, and browser type.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service. We utilize Google Analytics in our data collection.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Ace Parking, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Service or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you. These third parties may include:
- Social media services like Google, or Facebook, when you link your accounts to www.aceparking.com.
- Analytics companies like Google Analytics.
- Payment providers like PayEezy, USAePay, and Paytrace.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Service. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They might use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Provide you with the Service and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Service updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Improve our Service experience and efficiency.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Suggest other content which may be of interest to you.
- Recognize you when you use the Service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not intend to sell or market your Personal Information, however, through providing the Service we may disclose aggregated information about our users to deliver the Service, including for the following:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ace Parking’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Ace Parking about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (For example, if you give us a social media account handle to use social sharing features of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that request to the recipients.).
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the www.aceparking.com Terms of Service, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ace Parking, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We aim to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by de-selecting the option in “Email Notifications” in your user account. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. [We may reserve the right to send you emails about important or necessary changes to your account or service, for example, to inform you of payment issues or copyright claims about your content.]
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Service and visiting your account settings page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, port, delete or restrict the use of any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete all of your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
California Civil Code 1798.29
Ace Parking is fully compliant with California Civil Code 1798.29 as it relates to ALPR.
- Performance of a contract. Your Personal Information is necessary to perform the terms and conditions or other policies under which we provide our Services.
- We rely upon your consent to use (i) technical information such as cookie data and IP geolocation data; and (ii) your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the unsubscribe link in any marketing communication you receive from us.
- We may use your Personal Information to improve our Services, for security purposes, fraud prevention, and for internal administration.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Please be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service, like comment sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.