Port of San Diego Waterfront Summer Shuttle to Start May 25
San Diego, CA – The Port of San Diego’s Waterfront Summer Shuttle service will begin this Friday, May 25, 2018 and run through Labor Day, September 3, 2018. Managed by ACE Parking, the summer service will connect San Diego Bay visitors with the waterfront and its businesses.
This will be the seventh season for the popular shuttle, which will operate seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily, with extended hours for 4th of July (10 a.m. to Midnight). Shuttle tickets are $3 per person for unlimited all-day rides with on and off privileges.
“One of our goals at the Port of San Diego is to offer easier ways for people visiting the waterfront to get where they need to go, which Is why our Waterfront Summer Shuttle is such an important service,” said Rafael Castellanos, Chairman of the Board of Port Commissioners. “For just $3, people can easily move between different areas of the waterfront during our busiest summer season. This service is just one part of the Port’s ongoing efforts to address traffic and improve mobility along Harbor Drive.”
The Waterfront Summer Shuttle will make eight stops along Harbor Drive and run on a loop that takes approximately 20 minutes. Stops include:
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina on Harbor Island
- San Diego Maritime Museum on the Embarcadero
- Springhill Suites/Residence Inn along Lane Field Park
- USS Midway Museum at Navy Pier
- Seaport Village/The Headquarters across from Ruocco Park
- Manchester Grand Hyatt on the South Embarcadero
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina on the South Embarcadero
- Harbor Drive Bridge across from the Convention Center Park
Tickets for the Waterfront Summer Shuttle can be purchased at these locations:
- In cash aboard the Shuttle
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- San Diego Maritime Museum
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Urban Beach @ The Headquarters
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
For more additional information on the Waterfront Summer Shuttle, visit portofsandiego.org/shuttle.
About ACE Parking
ACE Parking was founded in 1950 and is one of the largest privately-held parking companies in the country. With over 65 years of history, ACE Parking continues to lead the industry with strict and attentive auditing procedures, superior levels of customer service and consistently increasing clients’ parking revenue objectives. Headquartered in San Diego, ACE Parking manages over 500 locations coast-to-coast, servicing nearly 350,000 customers per day. For questions regarding ACE Parking, please contact Kristin Ludwick, Director of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-233-6624.