Big Bay Shuttle Returns for Summer Service
Getting around the Port of San Diego’s Embarcadero is now a lot easier!
ACE Parking has partnered with the Port of San Diego to bring back the Big Bay Shuttle so visitors and residents alike can enjoy the convenience of visiting attractions on Harbor Island and along the waterfront.
From Friday, May 24, through Monday, September 2, 2013, the shuttle will service eight locations at a cost of $3 per day per rider:
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina (Harbor Island)
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Broadway Pier/Navy Pier
- Seaport Village
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Hilton Bayfront San Diego
Hours of operation are:
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
(Hours of operation are subject to change.)
Tickets may be purchased at most of the stops and on board the shuttle, however exact change is required. The shuttle does not stop at the San Diego International Airport.
All of the shuttles are compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicles and are all accessible for people with disabilities.
You can also call (800) 925-PARK or email email@example.com